Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spoke out today.

You know how sometimes you take on to many things at the same time and problems seem to just accumulate and accumulate and you feel like you're drowning on dry land yeah that's the feeling I had until I spoke out. I had a really big problem with my ex-husband slash still husband and who knows maybe ex husband again. Butt thanks to a friend who listen to me and heard my problems it allowed me to just let go of all those problems that I was holding inside me and allowed me to think more clearly, it might have seemed like nothing but it really changed the way I felt . I had felt like a brick was lifted and it allowed me to think more clearly about what I needed to do to get in a better situation. I'm thankful to have friends that listen, it allowed me to take the step to talk to my parents to help me start the process to solve my  problems , and it helped me to be in a better place spiritually and mentally . So if you ever have a problem,  consider talkiing to someone to speak about your problems.  So that you can just let it go, this help me and can   allow you to think more clearly even take advice if needed. I'm so glad I finally spoke up because it allowed me to move forward. And I hope this advice will help you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment