Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I don't understand why can't we work together?

Got this crazy idea that I wanted  to help people make money and learn to become part of a better society of people. People that wanted better things for themselves and there family. But I come to realize that not everyone wants that. People actually prefer to work seven days a week, then to learn and except  a better way of life. Some people even thrive on being angry and miserable all the time. They worry and worry about bills and love to put others down. Instead of holding hands and listening and learning how freedom can be achieved.  They  prefer to stay stuck and act like  winners.  Well I feel for you notttt! You are stuck because you choose to be not because there is no way out. I want to create a chain of believer's and doers.  You have to want it so bad your willing to follow every step to make it happen.  If you are a believer and you want to achieve freedom . Comment  with "info. Please " and get on my list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment