Saturday, January 9, 2016

Have you ever wanted to make a difference in other people, help them find a way out of all the negative things that makes their life seam like it's not really what they pictured their life to be. But oddly enough you all you do is think about wanting to make a difference and I think, and think, and think and think.... I feel like I have this big layer of duck tape over my mouth and I want to desperately here myself speak these words of wisdom. but nothing?

I have learned that it take time especially when your Autistic. But Success Loves Speed and I am determined to break free of this torture ounce and for all. I am not letting autism keep me quiet any longer, it's time to make myself free and share with the world all this information I have to offer.

I love how people that have their own business work, what I love most about it is the fact that they can express themselves freely and love sharing and helping other people be happy in some special way. That is who I want to be! " knowledge is your friend and practicing what you learn is your best friend" When you want something bad enough, and you act smart about it seeking truth and wanting to lead a pro spores life filled with  personal growth and that genuine love to contribute to others and help make their lives better in someway. Now that to me is Powerful and fulfilling.

I am getting the courage to start this new life, I am surrounding myself with people that I see have achieved what I so much want in life. I have to thank Eric Worre , Holly Green , and every inspirational Network Marketer out there that I have had the pleasure to listen and has allowed me to grow in someway. Reading books such as Robert Stevens and Bob Proctor and videos as well have been really life changing in me. And now it's time for me to share and listen and never stop growing .

If you have read this far my dear friend then I guess you and I share the same desires. Stay and learn and Lets Live Life without Limits! It all start with you wanting to make that change and willing to listen and learn. Live a positive life and I will guarantee that it will all be worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment